BMX Bikes Subrosa
The 2016 Subrosa Arum bike features a chromoly front triangle with integrated headtube drilled for gyro tabs, chromoly hand with tapered legs, Subrosa Uplift topload stem, 8.75" chromoly bars, TSC Chula grips, Rant alloy U-brake and lever, removable brake mounts, Rant 3-pc chromoly cranks with sealed Mid BB, 25T Subrosa Shred alloy sprocket, 14mm Rant sealed cassette hub with 9T motorist, 3/8" Rant sealed forward hub, 36H Rant single-wall front and double-wall rear rims, TSC Valor LP 2.4" tires, Subrosa Crackle 1-pc cushioned seat/post combo and Rant V2 PC pedals.
Headtube Angle: 75°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Seattube Height: 9"
Improvements over 2016 Subrosa Salvador, Barraco, Tran bikes & Kobza Salvador bicycles
- Full chromoly fork to increase strength and durability
- Chromoly handlebars to improve strength and durability
- Removable U-brake supports for on a clean look whenever running brakeless
- Aftermarket Subrosa Shred alloy sprocket to cut back fat and increase strength
- Rant double-wall backside rim to increase durability
NOTE: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working precisely, Dans Comp recommends that Subrosa BMX bicycles be assembled by a professional auto mechanic. Poor system of your bicycle may lead to premature use or failure of specific elements eg headsets, crank construction and tires. Failure to do this may void producer warranty.
click here book of dead kostenlos here