Used BMX Bikes for sale
The best spot to buy and offer used bicycles in Indianapolis is by Craigslist. Unless you desire the hassle of attempting to sell your used bike in this manner, using pictures, posting the ad, renewing it if required, meeting with potential customers and permitting them to test ride it, Circle City Bicycles will. We'll do all that for you personally. Whenever we sell your cycle, we offer two choices:
- It is possible to take 75% for the purchase price of your bike in cash, or
- You'll just take 90% of sale price as a store credit - that is a good choice for any cyclist looking to upgrade to a better bike. We in addition offer deferred interest plans if you want to pay over six or twelve months. Be sure to read the closeouts listed on the Circle City Bicycles primary page. We usually have some great discounts here.
We do not need sell junk bicycles or bicycles with brakes or gears that don't work. Circle City Bicycles is wanting to offer bikes which will bring a minimum of $ 50. We reserve the ability to decrease low-quality bikes we don't believe are salable. Below are a few tips for you:
- Be reasonable inside price tag. We have a pretty good idea of exactly what many bicycles will sell for. For a concept what a certain cycle may be worth, we suggest looking at the Bicycle Blue Book internet site. Bicycle values will always extremely subjective, but the rates on bikes we now have inspected on their web site seemed very reasonable. we can not offer quotes over the telephone, but if you bring it by the store, we shall try to supply an estimate.
- Top end bicycles sell best in the springtime. That's the time of year when really serious cyclists are receiving excited about riding again and looking to update to a significantly better bicycle.
- In belated July and early August, some university students (and moms and dads of students) are searching for anything to ride around university. They want dependable transportation, however anything expensive which will entice thieves. This is the most readily useful time for you offer low-end bicycles around $100.
Upper end bikes is offered through the bike Blue Book web site. You are taking pictures for the cycle and number it on their website. If somebody purchases it, you take it to at least one of these inspections lovers, like Circle City Bicycles. We examine it to make sure the customer gets everything listed in the ad, after that pack and send it. Bicycle Blue Book charges an 8percent fee, to at the most 0.
Most regarding the bikes we've sold are fairly inexpensive (-200), but we have additionally offered an EZ-Tad Recumbent Trike for , 200 and a Specialized Tarmac Elite for , 500. Here are a few utilized bicycles we have offered, along with the advertising and picture that moved into Craigslist.
Sold for $200
Montague bike that folds around the chair pipe - Doesn't fold as small as some, but it features full size tires. 20" chromoly framework, 26" x 1.9" tires, 21 rates, SPD suitable pedals. Includes bag to carry (Bag requires a minor repair to re-attach shoulder strap). Bike initially offered for $699 plus $100 when it comes to case.
Sold for $125
The Jetter pursuit is an earlier hill cycle from the 1980s. 26" wheels, Friction shifters, 6 rate freewheel, two fold crank, steel frame with a few scratches. Call Circle City Bicycles or drop by for a test trip.
Sold for 0
19" ladies framework, 7-speeds, includes Cateye Velo 5 computer, kickstand & water container cage. Contact us or drop by Circle City Bicycles and simply take a test ride.
Utilized purple Mixte (females) 21.5" (54 centimeter) frame, 12 speed, kickstand, water container cage, mirror. Stop in at Circle City Bicycles (786-9244) for a test trip.
Sold for $169
Early 1990s, Nice problem, 21-speed grip shift, Chromoly mainframe, Aluminum wheels with fast release, Cantilever brakes
Sold for $1, 200
24-speed, steel framework, SRAM X-3 elements, disc brake system. Includes rear rack, Avenir trunk bag (shown on chair) & lights (NiteRider Cherry Bomb rear light, Bell Ipulse 5 LED forward light). Bicycle purchased brand-new final fall. Initial price of bicycle alone was $1400. Give us a call or drop by Circle City Bicycles for a test ride.
Sold for $1, 500
56 centimeter carbon frame, Shimano 105 Components, Mavic Aksium Wheelset (owner update), two water container cages. Bicycle originally are priced at $2, 500 and wheel update ended up being another $300. That is a fast bicycle at a great cost. Call for more details or visit Circle City Bicycles for a test trip.