BMX Mini Race Bikes for Sale
Description: SE Mini Ripper BMX Bike 20in - Young Ones, Youth
The Mini Ripper frame features an ultra rigid bi-oval downtube, rectangular stays, and 3D forged dropouts. Add the lightweight alloy Landing Gear forks, Alienation Ankle Biter wheels, and Tioga Powerblock tires, as well as 15.5 pounds, it is one of several lightest & quickest mini race bicycles on the market.Crucial Attributes Of SE Mini Ripper BMX Bike 20in:
- Color(s): High Polish Gold
- Frame: light 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Bi-Oval Down Tube for maximum Stiffness, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, Rectangular Seat & Chainstays, 3D-Forged Dropouts
- Fork: Alloy Getting Gear w/ Alloy 1" Steerer Tube
- Crankset: 3-pc Alloy, 145mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing, 37T Alloy Chainring
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy Caged, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain: KMC Z33
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing Alloy Hubs, Hollow Rear Axle, Skewer Front Axle, Alienation Ankle Biter Double-Wall, 28H Rims, 14T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- Tires: Tioga Power Block 20" x 1-1/8" F & R
- Brake System: Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Blue Pads, Slick Cable
- Brake Lever: Promax SE-341, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange IS22 Sealed 1" Built-in Headset
- Handlebar: Alloy SE Mini Wing club, 20.5" x 2.5"
- Stem: Lightweight SE Racing Mini, 1" 6061 T6 Alloy
- Grips: Mini Grip
- Seat: SE Racing Mini w/ Built-in Alloy Post
- Seat Article: Built-in Alloy, 22.2mm
- Extras: Chain Tensioners, Race Plate
- Weight, lbs/kg: 15.50lbs / 7.02kgs
- Top Tube, Actual: 17.4"
- Seat Tube, Center to Top: 8.3"
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Head Tube Angle: 73°
- Chainstay: 13.1"
- Wheelbase: 32.1"
- Bottom Bracket Level: 10.7"
- Seat Article Diameter: 22.2mm
- Standover: 21.5"
check out book of dead kostenlos here