The Ridgefield Bicycle Sport Club’s goal would be to develop a residential area of regional cyclists through fun, competition, advocacy, safety, training and also the enjoyment of cycling and multi-sport.
Allow good times roll...
Rides of many disciplines and levels are sanctioned by the club. Just look at Calendar and ride descriptions for lots more details. Our main objectives will be motivate brand new cyclists of levels and become inviting to all. Turn out and join us; we are a fun crowd and we don’t take ourselves also really!
Please Join Us when it comes to Fun!
Advantages of Membership include:
- Accessibility all club education rides, recreational rides, tasks and social occasions
- Member directory site while the camaraderie of neighborhood cyclists
- Access to Club clothes (jerseys, short pants, tri kits, plus) at Club rates
- On line maps to favorite local rides
- Unlimited levels of fun!
Our Board of Administrators
- Jacqui Dowd - President
- Jeff Borris - Resource
- Mitchell Fink - Secretary
- Mike Ahearn
- David Englert
- Michelle Maturo
- Geoffrey Morris
- Megan Searfoss