Bicycle Race poster
TAKE THE TIME TO SEE THE SUBMISSIONS TOWARD 2015 MT. EVANS HILL CLIMB:
In gathering of the 50th edition regarding the Bob Cook Memorial Mt. Evans Hill Climb we are hosting a nation-wide contest welcoming music artists to generate a commemorative occasion poster. All types of musicians – professional, amateur, aspiring – ought to let their imagination rise to brand new heights and send their styles by June 10, 2015.
Innovative Vision: the aim of the MEHC Poster Contest would be to build awareness the Mt. Evans Hill Climb and enjoy 50 years of rushing within the highest paved roadway in united states.
Create a poster that celebrates the Bob Cook Memorial Mt. Evans Hill Climb. There are plenty elements to think about such a brief history of this competition, together with numerous popular racers having participated; Bob Cook and his special tale; the amazing natural environment on Mt. Evans with all the Echo Lake, Summit Lake, Lincoln Lake and Mt. Goliath, and of course the range of creatures that call it residence; Idaho Springs, the mountain city this is the gateway to Mt. Evans and much more. For more information: bicyclerace.com or read the Facebook page
Prizes and Awards: The winning poster will receive a money prize of $250; the initial framed; a Mt. Evans Hill Climb/Idaho Springs Bag of Commemorative things; and undoubtedly an entry into the 50th version for the Mt. Evans Hill Climb. The utmost effective 10 posters would be on show during battle. Copies associated with the winning poster should be provided on winners of each and every category and a limited number is going to be supplied for purchase/The originals If Selection Committee determines there are no ideal submissions, it would likely, at its only discretion, select another singer to make poster art. The selection committee is going to be comprised of Race Director Team Evergreen Board Members and choose individuals from the cycle battle. The Bob Cook Memorial Mt. Evans Hill rise reserves the ability to keep submissions for consideration in following years.
Rules & Regulations
- You're just permitted to submit initial unpublished works you have produced that does not integrate product where a third party features intellectual property legal rights into MEHC Poster Contest
- Usually do not publish your presented poster art on Facebook or other social networking, or any web site until after the winners are established
- Each entry mustn't, within the only discernment for the MEHC Poster Contest 2015, be obscene, indecent, unpleasant, violent, hateful, or libelous, or include some other content usually inconsistent with all the reasons for the MEHC Poster competition.
- Kindly usually do not enter advertising or advertising poster into the competition, these will never be accepted
- The work should be developed Poster dimensions: 24” x 36” – portrait focused just
- Please design your poster at 300 dpi (CMYK) or higher but send it to us at 72 dpi (RGB) and jpeg, eps or pdf structure. Recall the orientation is vertical only
- You might send as much entries while you like but will have to send all of them separately with a brand new entry kind
Entrants accept release the Bob Cook Memorial Mt. Evans Hill Climb and Team Evergreen from every obligation caused by submitting poster art. The chosen singer, by acceptance associated with honorarium agrees to produce the Bob Cook Memorial Mt. Evans Hill Climb, Team Evergreen and all its officers, administrators, volunteers, and representatives from all liability, claims or activities of any sort at all for accidents, problems or losings to persons and home that might be sustained associated with the receipt, ownership or utilization of the payment. Except in which prohibited (i) acceptance associated with the settlement constitutes permission to use the Selected artist’s name, likeness, and art distribution for editorial, advertising, and publicity purposes, without additional settlement; (ii) the chosen artist should be required to signal a copyright license/liability/publicity /permission launch upon honorarium bill. Bob Cook Memorial Mt. Evans Hill Climb and Team Evergreen reserves the right to choose an alternative singer in the event that selected singer fails to consent to such a release.
General: The chosen musician is responsible for all federal, condition and regional taxes, debts and forms from the honorarium. The Bob Cook Memorial Mt. Evans Hill Climb and Team Evergreen reserves the right to need any types for qualifications, release of responsibility, settlement acceptance and/or taxation reasons within 1 week of notification. Noncompliance within seven days may lead to disqualification and variety of an alternative musician. The Poster Art submittors agree to abide by the terms of these formal Guidelines and by the decisions of this Bob Cook Memorial Mt. Evans Hill Climb Poster Art Selection Committee, that are last on all matters regarding the Poster Art Submission.