Diamondback BMX Bikes
From city roads to the open trail, Diamondback® delivers bikes for every cyclist.
Select a Diamondback® cycle created for your journey. Consider for which you should be riding and exacltly what the targets are as a cyclist: looking for a relaxed weekend trip in the open, or are you starting a significant training regime?
Pick from these designs:
- Diamondback® mountain bikes are designed to manage harsh landscapes encountered on unpaved tracks and off road activities. These bicycles are made with sturdy frames and high clearance that permits them to conquer dirt, stones and dirt experienced on the trail. They come with upright handlebars for simple maneuvering and broad tires for ample impact moderation.
- Diamondback® road bikes would be best for riding on pavement. These bikes are a good match for commuters, fitness cyclists and long-distance professional athletes. They've been fashioned with slim, high-pressured tires that offer a smooth trip, as well as a lighter framework and higher seating position.
- Diamondback® hybrid bikes are best for informal road operating or cruising along smooth dirt trails. Hybrids are a great energy bicycle. They possess the lightweight framework of a road cycle with the wide tires and large clearance of a mountain bike.
- Diamondback® cruiser bicycles are made for design. Leisure bikers love biking area roads and/or community park on a cruiser fashioned with vintage-inspired functions, fun colors and an eye-catching design.
- Diamondback® BMX bikes are designed to do tricks and jumps from the track or at the playground. Their frames and rims are smaller for maneuverability, and certainly will ride on different types of surfaces.
- Diamondback® childhood bicycles tend to be ideal for tweens that interested in an improvement from their instruction cycle. Children's bikes are made to provide little ones confidence whenever cruising the driveway. Seek out bikes that include removable training wheels.