BMX Bikes Houston
The 4th Annual HTX BIKE FEST is an all the time festival taking place December 13th at in Downtown Houston.
In Collaboration using Downtown District, managed by, , and and presented by this event is made to deliver cyclists and bike lovers throughout the town to 1 location for one day.
The festival will brag a large all day swap meet and over 50 various cycle industry vendors. This season's festival should include many different demonstrations from numerous bicycle recreations such as for instance bike polo, bmx/fixed gear freestyle, various biking contests, sprint competitions hosted by Texas Gold Sprint’em and a fresh highlighted sprint competitors labeled as the Big Ring King Challenge. Karbach will additionally be hosting a hill cycle barrier challenge. The festival would be COMPLIMENTARY to your general public additionally the Bike Fest will be working to boost funds through this event to acquire brand-new bicycles for young ones and families in reasonable income areas. The festival hours is going to be from 10am - 6pm.
THE MAP BELOW SHOWS THE VENUE LAYOUT FOR 2014. THIS SEASON'S LAYOUT ARE SIMILAR MINUS SEVERAL CHANGES IN THE STREET COURSE.
- 50+ bicycle Industry providers and Artists
- day Swap meets by regional bicycle suppliers / dealers
- DJs all day long
- Live songs from 3 neighborhood Houston groups. TBA.
- Festive Atmosphere
- silver Sprint contests by Tx Gold Sprint'em and Black Gold Cycling
- edges Events (foot down, bunny jump, Ulock, trackstand)
- BMX and Flatland contests / demonstrations.
- Bike Polo Demos by the Houston Hardcourt Crew
- 6700 sq/ft of bike demo / contest area
Admission is TOTALLY FREE and then we're requesting a minimum $5 contribution to profit Bike Houston.
MARKETPLACE SQUARE PARK